|Best Fit Ministry Analysis
Each person is a unique creation of God. No two people are alike. Effective ministry comes when we learn how to help God's people to know the special purpose for which they were especially created. This goes far beyond asking people to volunteer for a job or ministry. That just makes people busy and often robs them of joy. It implies people working together as a team, intimately involved in each others lives and dedicated to serving in a particular ministry; one for which they are especially equipped by God to serve. Effective team work is accomplished when we learn how to assess our members strengths and weaknesses, teaming them up with people who are gifted in ways that increase results. One person may be a gifted speaker, another a gifted organizer. Put the two together and they will accomplish more than twice as much as they could accomplish by themselves.
This program is offerred in a choice of 1 or 2 day format and could be used as part of a retreat.
- Understanding Spiritual Gifts
- Building effective teams
- Assessment of your individual talents and experience
- Assessment of your spiritual gifts
- Assessment of your temperament - what makes you tick?
- Finding your best fit ministry - the work you are especially able to accomplish
- Joining with others to form an effective ministry team
- TEAM = Together - Everyone - Achieves - More
- Increase your joy in serving!
- Fullfill the plan and purpose - God's calling for your life
Contact us to arrange a speaking engagement for Pastor Jim