|How to Study the Bible
How to Study the Bible using the Inductive Method - a course written by Pastor Jim Kirkland. Learn to trust that we really do have a book that God wrote, and it is true and valid for our lives today. In this course you will learn how to use important resources, like a concordance, and a simple process anyone can follow that will change how you approach the Bible forever.
In Pastor Jim's book, section three teaches you how to study the bible by using the inductive method. This easy to follow approach to Bible study will enhance your understanding of God's word and help you apply it to your life in the way God intended. Click here for details. Or, better yet, schedule Pastor Jim to teach on the subject at your church or group.
- Did God Really Write a Book?
- How to Study Like a Disciple
- Inductive versus Deductive?
- Is the Bible Literal or Allegory?
- What Translation(s) Should you Use?
- The Science of Study - Understanding the Basic Rules!
- Using the "Tools of the Trade"
- A Simple Process that Works for Anyone
Contact us to arrange a speaking engagement for Pastor Jim